Fly Fusion Forums

Maui Jims

I think all Maui Jims are polarized. I'd be all over this if I could get by with non-Rx lenses these days. Had some MJs a few years back and loved them. After 5+ years of pretty hard use as pretty much the only sunglasses I ever wore, one of the arms finally broke off.

I think they have 2 yr warranty on their stuff... I was more than a little past that period. Though, I understand that repair costs even out of warranty are pretty reasonable. Because they broke just around the time my perfectly-lasered, 40-something eyes started to wander, I never did pursue fixing them. With my slight prescription again, regular lenses just don't cut it on the waters real well these days. Injury to insult, presbyopia is setting in so it is now getting harder to tie too. I shoulda started this gig 20 years ago (speaking of older, discontinued models)!

Probably older or discontinued models...

Jason, probably should have sent them in as I've heard pretty good things about their warranty...

I was told MJ's are price protected by the dealer I got mine from, so I'm inclined to agree with Uber. Still a good deal. All of them are polarized. I really like mine, so I bought a spare pair :).