Fly Fusion Forums

Coffee Cups

I live in douglasdale and have been fishing upstream of the douglasdale foot bridge, just across stream from diamond cove. So far I have found six 7-11 coffee cups scattered along the bank. They all have a rock stuffed into them so they don't float away, I guess?

If I find the guy leaving these cups along the bank, I'm going to throw one of the rocks at his head. Hate picking up other people's trash.

Fishing has been good though!

• Like 1

It blows me away the crap I find, even when hiking way back in the bush, or ascending to Subalpine Lakes, like really, ya hiked these full beer cans, wrappers, ziplocks, bait containers, bottles, pop cans ect. This far, and ya cant crush em' and pack them out?.. Grrrr... Pisses me.... I have enough packed when I go hiking/bushwhacking but I always pack the other peoples junk out.....

...Jeff...

• Like 3

Probably the best thing that could happen is an extra charge at the till. Something like a deposit on pop cans and bottles.

If there was a nickel for each cup returned, the amount of coffee cups all over the place would be drastically reduced.