Fly Fusion Forums

Summer Photo Epic: Part 2

WesG

Guest Rocknbugs

Sweet pics man especially the ones of the Moose and the one with the lightening. Its disturbing to me that the 2 naked guys is what Birchy got out of these beautiful photo's, are you guys using a WORM pattern in that pic. 2 dudes fishing in the nude.........ummmm!! Your going to scare the fish away LMAO!!!!!

Some really great pictures there.

That hail is huge! My mother's neighbor was fishing with a buddy this summer when a hail storm, with hail that size, came down and killed his friend when he was struck in the head and drown up in Fort Macmurray.

True story.

Some really great pictures there.

That hail is huge! My mother's neighbor was fishing with a buddy this summer when a hail storm, with hail that size, came down and killed his friend when he was struck in the head and drown up in Fort Macmurray.

True story.

That's terrible. Very sad....

I'm lucky I wasn't killed this summer with all the dang storms I dragged a few members of this board through. I seem to have a tendancy to attract electrical storms :blink::blink:

Very nice pics (except the naked dudes, I think I woulda left that one out dude... lol )

The hail was pretty insane, thats really the first time in my life that weather has actually scared me. I know they say never to hide under trees in a thunder storm but I decided thatI would rather chance getting struck by lightening then get beat by hail the size of golf balls. I still got wacked on the head a few times and had a few bruises on my arms as I was trying to cover my head to protect myself. Thankfully we pulled up to shore a few minutes before it started, there was a few boats that got caught in the middle of the lake in it though.

The naked guys I posted as more of a conversation piece. We were guiding a group of guys that wanted to all fish together. It came up as a joke during the previous days lunch how funny it would be to have 2 guys naked fishing in the boat (there had been much alcohol consumed by the guests at this point), the next day there we were sitting out in the bay casting for pike when I look over my shoulder and see 2 guys naked.... and it was damn funny!!