Fly Fusion Forums

We Will Be In Calgary Friday

Cant believe its finally here !!!

We will be in Calgary late afternoon Friday>

Would like to meet up with some of the people Ive been talking to here, Please send me a PM with your name and contact #, also add your FFC name so I know who you are.

Look forward to meeting you guys !!!!

I think I already owe Redbeard a Guinness and I think we need to see the Cutty Hut for sure.

JK

I sat all week at the "Cutty Hut" with my hand shading my eyes looking for you guys coming into the "Cutty Hut"......I had to talk to Don Anderson instead!!

My office is the "Rose & Crown" pub!!

Lot's of Guinness there!!

Back to NY now.....Didnt bring laptop so I just got these replies now....all I have to say about the Bow and the rest of the rivers we fished is I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK !!!!

They are awesome rivers and you guys are fortunate to have them so close !

The Bow is a tough river to fish being so big and a lot faster then anything we see here in the east.

We had Maxwell Robinson guide us 3 days and he did a great job !!!! He really knows the rivers and put us on good fish every day.

Cant wait to go back again.

Thanks for all the suggestions and info you guys gave me and hopefully see you next time.

i lost a box of flies the last day on the bow and will be posting about that on another thread.....glad it was the last day not the first !!!!! LOL

• Like 2

yes Fishin.......MAX IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!! he took us to Bow , Old Man, Livingstone......got about 50 trout to net about 5 or 6 around 20 inches and a rainbow 25 inches.......even got a bull trout.........cant wait to go back !!!!!

• Like 1