Fly Fusion Forums

Another Groaner..

It was a hot summer's day, and Luke was in the marina fishing and having a few beers aboard his boat, patriotically named the "Fourth of July."

He was waiting for his friend, Opie, to arrive so they could go for a cruise. Opie was late because he had to pick up his wife from her appointment with the obstetrician.

Her examinations were cheap because the doctor - Juan - was Opie's cousin. Anyway, the appointment went over time and Opie was late getting to the marina.

Luke had been drinking all this time, and was feeling no pain. When he saw Opie finally walking down the pier, he jumped up, staggered to the side of the boat to wave to his friend, and nearly fell in.

Opie got there just in time to grab Luke.

Moral of the story? It was O.B. Juan's kin Opie that saved Luke from falling to the dock side of the Fourth.

That is not the worst fishing joke I think this one has it beat. My dad told me this one years back and for some reason I always remember it.

2 men are fishing out in a boat for carp. Fishing is pretty slow so they are talking about home renovations projects amongst other things. The first man leans over the side of the boat and his wallet falls out of his breast pocket. His friend rushes over to the that side of the boat and they both watch the wallet sink. Suddenly a carp swims over swallows the wallet and spits it out the wallet sinks a bit more and another carp swallows the wallet and spits it out. This is repeated a few more times until the wallet sinks completely outta sight. The mans friend looks at him and says so whadya pay for the carp to carp walleting?

sorry guys I know that was almost as painful as the david hasselhoff video I posted on FFA

ohhh...that's rough..well here goes..

Two guys rent a boat and go out bass fishing, they go to one particular spot and pound big bass all day long, at the end of the day at the dock the one guy asks the other if he will remember the spot, he replies, no problem I marked and X on the side of the boat..the other guy looks at him and says "your a friggin' idiot,...what happens if we rent a different boat next time"..

OK these are bad.

1. So a seal walks into a club.

2. A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, why the long face?"

3. A pickle, naked chicken, and a wilderbeast walk into a bar. The bartender says to the picke, "Hey you can't have a drink."

and lastly,

4. Wanna hear a dirty joke? A white horse fell in the mud.

OK..Im pulling this one from the vault...

An Albertan over hears a conversation between two Newfoundlanders sitting at a bar..

George : Where ya from b'y?

Gerrard: I'se from Sin John's

George: Go on b'y I'se from Sin John's too!!, lemme buy ya a pint...

Gerrard: What part of Sin John's ya from?

George: I'se from Quidi Vidi

Gerrard: Go on b'y, I'se from Quidi Vidi too..lemme buy ya a pint...

George: Well, what street did ya live on in Quidi Vidi?

Gerrard : Lake Shore Rd.

George: Go on b'y, I grew up on Lake Shore Rd. .. lemme buy ya a pint..

Gerrard: Did ya know Bryce Mahoney?

George: Yes b'y Bryce me cousin..

Gerrard: go on b'y, Bryce is me cousin too..lemme buy ya a pint..

by this time the Albertan has finished his drink and walks up to the bar to get another..he say to the bartender, another drink for me and buy the boys here around...the bartender says..naw I think the O'brien twins have had enough to drink for tonight...