Fly Fusion Forums

Lost Wallet On The Bow

RedBeard

Well.. I'm starting to visit this part of the forum more and more often..

I'm fairly confident I lost my wallet while fishing on the Bow this weekend. I was fishing on the East side of the Bow River underneath 22x and about 1/2 a kilometer south of 22x. I'm thinking it fell out of an open pocket in my backpack while wading, but could be on the banks nearby. If found please PM me, thanks!

Cancel your cards right away, you can never be too safe. Good luck getting it back. I might be heading down in the next 48 hrs long as weather holds up, I'll keep my eyes peeled

X2,lost mine last July out Stampedn'.....nuff said there :rolleyes: ....but what a PITA getting ID replaced with no ID!!Catch 22??

Also planning to hit that general area today myself,only on the west side......maybe an eagle took it for brief flight and dropped it on my side?Sorry....good luck finding.

• Like 1

Thanks gents... The wallet has been FOUND!

I discovered it did fall out of my backpack, as I assumed, but not on the river. It fell out as I was leaving my house and conveniently camoflauged itself on my wifes knee-high black leather boots! I must have walked by it 20 times before seeing it concealed in its' element.

Too bad all of my cards are cancelled :P

On a side note to Vagabond's comment. I needed a passport and birth certificate to get a new ID (for 22 bux), however I didn't have my birth certificate on me. In this case, the other option would be to file a police report, and the registry can then replace your ID with a passport and police report. Upon filing a police report, the officer mentioned to ALWAYS file a police report if you lose your wallet or other forms of ID. He has seen car loans, credit loans and even mortgages taken in a person's name who was a victim of identity theft from simply losing their wallet! The officer explained that a police report gives some security that you made an attempt to protect your identity if it came down to proving YOU didn't take out that mortgage or buy that beamer :). You can also pay for identity theft insurance in the case of losing your ID or wallet for a monthly premium.

• Like 1