Fly Fusion Forums

Urgent Request For Someone With A Jet Boat

Gang,

I had a request get passed down to me... A landowner (below gravel pit) has had some cattle stranded and needs to get to them to get them some food and move them to another pasture.... I guess they have been stranded without food since the beginning, so time is of the essence. Needs some transport across the river.

Can any of you jet guys lend a hand?!

I have a copy of the contact info on my cell... PM me and I can pass it along.

Don't have a lot of info at this point but I can probably get some more if necessary... I have contact info (name/numbers) and general address...

Thanks,

Peter

Pete, I just spoke to Janet, and plans changed for me with the bridge collapse. Called to offer my services and as we speak, the Strathmore Fire Dept is there with their jet boat. Janet has my # as they may still need help on Friday. I will also post this on the board so members can see, if she needs help on Friday. Appearantly she is near McKinnon

if anyone may be free for Friday and she still needs help, you can pm me with info to contact you. I was hit by a semi a few years ago and back is toast for tossing bales, so if she needs help friday, I could use the help of a body with a good back. Paul