Fly Fusion Forums

Battery Theft

Came home tonight (McKenzie town) to find my trailer batteries gone. Did a quick drive around the block and seen 3 other trailers with there batteries looted as well. So if you still got yours I would lock them up.

Neighbour said it was a guy in a black infiniti car at around 9 am.

Neighbor said it was a guy in a black Infiniti car at 9am ..... and he thought this was ordinary?

He came over after to tell my wife and said he wasn't sure if we were lending them out? he didn't get the plate # either.

my former house was broken into twice, once in the morning before noon and once at ~2:30pm so its not unheard of. When i talked to the cops they said it happens alot while your at work. A client of mine is a locksmith, he gets real busy around this time of year, so I lock up tight. Hope they catch the a-hole

People remeber that alot of professional theives will scoop out a place and see what times people are home and away so they know the best time to strike. If you have a light timer set it to random so no matter what happens lights are going on and off while you are away that way it makes it hard for theives to tell when to break in.