Fly Fusion Forums

Replacement Laces For Caddis Boots

Hello everyone when I was out last weekend I managed to snap one of the laces on my Caddis Northern Guide Lightweight boots. The boots are only a year old so they are still in great shape so I am looking to pick up some replacement laces.

I looked around the web and I was unable to find any specific replacement laces for the boots which is fine considering that they broke in a year the first time.

I do have a few ideas for laces but I was wondering if anyone else had any good or bad experiences on replacement laces for these boots or just boots in general?

Here are the boots in case it helps: http://www.caddiswaders.com/products.php?category=shoes&product=66

Thank you,

Russ

If you get hockey laces just don't get Flames branded laces. I hear they fall apart really quick on the road. :)

*sigh* lol

Ha-ha so true, better than my Oilers. They just fall apart, another tough year for being a hockey fan in Alberta. At least my backup playoff team (the penguins) are looking sharp.

Thanks Cheeler I will stop by and do that for sure.

I was debating about hockey laces but I thought there might be something a little better out there.