Fly Fusion Forums

Yer Not Gonna Believe This....

Glenbow

I caught this amazing specimen today on the Spey rod on a Streamer in Ghost Lake. I sight fished him in about 12 feet of water - I saw the presentation, the take, and the fight all the way to the net. An amazing experience. Enjoy!

IMGP0562.jpg

IMGP0560.jpg

IMGP0559.jpg

IMGP0563.jpg

He's not gonna win any beauty contests, but I bet I could qualify for a "Craziest Catch On A Spey Rod" Award or something!

Clive,

You just made me choke on my coffee! That's too funny, I might make that the wallpaper on my computer.

Brewingup, I was thinking more Pirece Brosnan, but George will suffice (& thanks, it beats Buster Poindexter for sure)

Hawg, good luck on getting that sucker. You are obviously not as lucky as me, so you will no doubt be stuck with those nasty chrome fish.

and your fly tying gear to me for proper disposal as well. since you would no longer be needing it.

;)

No, no, no!!! That won't do at all! If Flyangler sends Glen all her fishing gear for "proper disposal", then she won't be fishing

anymore. This will free up lots of extra time to devote to tying flies...which she can send to me for "proper disposal". ;)

F'rinstance, yesterday, I disposed of 3 nymphs on one breakoff. :(