Fly Fusion Forums

Firefox

Weedy1

I have been using computers since 1987 for both work and enjoyment. In all this time I have been seldom used anything besides Microsoft software. (I guess due to fear of the unknown.) Well today I finally moved to Firefox as a browser due to extensive problems with my laptop IE6. All I can say is Firefox is one kick ass browser. The extensions to the program are simple to use and install, and the working environment is excellent. Crap I even have a spell check doing its thing as I type this. For all those who have never used it I suggest you give it a try.

I've used it for at least a year now. We have a couple of apps at work that will not run with Firefox, only IE. It irritates me to no end now when I have to use IE. SLOW!!!! Firefox is highly superior IMHO. They just added the real time spell check feature which is great.

I've used it for at least a year now. We have a couple of apps at work that will not run with Firefox, only IE. It irritates me to no end now when I have to use IE. SLOW!!!! Firefox is highly superior IMHO. They just added the real time spell check feature which is great.

I run Firefox at work and home. Microsoft no longer produces an explorer version for Mac. for the last couple of years. Just as well Firefox is better.