Fly Fusion Forums

The Thank You Thread

Good job on a great site. Can't be easy with all the mud slinging that goes on, but I appreciate all the work the mods do.

I also have had the pleasure of meeting a number of the members that have helped me with my fishing when I was just a noob, who gave me advice, introduced me to some new water and some great memories. Hopefully many more will come.

Without this site, none of that would have happened.

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys, i do appreciate it! You give me something interesting to look at while I'm bored at school. Which i appreciate A LOT.

You thank them now, but a month from now you'll be cursing them when you find out you failed math.

Also, great forum DavDev and crew.

Guest JBear
You thank them now, but a month from now you'll be cursing them when you find out you failed math.

Also, great forum DavDev and crew.

How on earth did you actually know... that's a little freaky actually. The Math final didn't go so well...

Well I think i'm going to quit my job because I effin hate it. So maybe i'll have more time to squat at the hut.

Anyone looking for a mechanical designer?

Come to Newfie, the salmon are running....................Hebron loading up.

Come to Newfie, the salmon are running....................Hebron loading up.

I think you got it bass-ackwards, me b'y!

Newfoundland sends it's riff-raff to Alberta, not the other way around... :angel:smail:

Yes, a big thanks from me too. I fish alone and can only gab/learn so much in a once a month fly shop trip, so this site is as close as I come to socializing. The info exchange is great and sure helps my fishing too. Most days, anyway!!

I think you got it bass-ackwards, me b'y!

Newfoundland sends it's riff-raff to Alberta, not the other way around... :angel:smail:

I don't care who you are, that there is funny both ways..comin' and goin'!! LMFAO