Fly Fusion Forums

Driftboat Ban

Listen , I have tried to ignore the pain in the ass' drifter's and fisher's on foot long enough . If you can't afford to fish in style , stay home guy's ... it's a rich man's sport ... go find a lake to fling your bobber's ..... every time I get on a good run , someone is standing there giving me the stink eye because my wake is going to make there wader's wet , and or get the fish wet'r and keep em down ... then you come here an complain ..... snap out of it .. the river is for everyone here as much as ya'll !!

As well I'm sick and tired of driving all the way down to this here river , and every time i drop my anchor to slow down so i can drifter through with my throttle off so i don't have to waste gas , "speaking of environment friendly" a frigin drift boat comes down , right down my seam more often than not !! PMRO

And its not one , its one after another , and another .... they should ban the bothersome bunch , every friggin one of them .... Ok maybe no more than 4 per day per section and thats pushing it for crying out loud !!! get some nads and put power on em , is sorta fruity looking watching ya'll struggling against the current as one meat head says .... Stern TOO!! Go home ya flat head go dredge up some scallop's ... talking bout being better than the deadliest catchermen ! You make me laugh !! ( But I do think yer funny mind ya , you do crack me up just reading yer posts)

Also , I have to put a shout out for the guys that like to share the spots , and sections methods !! If it weren't for you and some of the other fellas on here , I wouldn't have this fine river to bring my buds down to , and a few other streams in the south and west ... man , do you think Rapala countdowns will do the trek ? how big can we go ... or should we stick to fly fishing ... i mean , been stocking up with worms and other critters , the san jwan , do you thin they will work from p rigs ...... how far from shore , or what did you say , tight now , like with man , which is it .. I don't feel like wasting my time all afternoon just getting wasted , i want some SLABZ!!! no what i mean ... how many fish is in these rivers down here , which kind .. and what about that "secret" river down there ! Can Someone please tell us where it is , and how to get into some of that fish flesh !! Thanks Guy's ya'll are so friendly , so happy to find this here site

Guest Grinr

Well I'm glad u find my posts entertaining,that's why I'm here on the forum after all,just to stir the pot and raise shiz and giggles,and to answer the occasional serious question drawing from my vast wealth of outdoor experience,angling knowledge,and unrivaled expertise pertaining to all things nautical.

Ur welcome.

Guest Grinr

....also if you have any questions pertaining to bowhunting,upland bird dogging,coonhounds,moose,whitetails,black bears,traditional muzzleloaders,Atlantic salmon fishing,predator calling,waterfowling,or trapping furbearers for fun and profit,I am hosting a seminar Friday night at the Trap and Gill on McLeod.Admission is free,but I would ask that each of the first 12 attendees buy me at least two Mooseheads because my poge check doesn't come til next week and I will cashing in my recyclables for bus fare to get there.In lieu of Mooseheads,I will also accept a pack of smokes,John Player king size please and thank you,or a large fish&chips w/gravy....and it better be real haddock fillets by da jeeziz,not that processed Pollock shiite.