Fly Fusion Forums

Uefa Euro Cup 2012

Guest NamasteMushroom

Guest NamasteMushroom
Every chance i get!

Second round should be more exciting.

Should be, but tomorrows game Ger vs. Holl should be unreal.

I've got the live stream.

Yes indeed, france vs england was interesting, germany vs holland should be a good game, look forward to it.

Russians are dynamite, we'll see how they fare later, first game was a blast.

Croatia vs ireland was a slow game, my team won, hopefully they can keep up with western europe.

Anyone had a chance to peek at greece vs czech republik?

Guest NamasteMushroom
Yes indeed, france vs england was interesting, germany vs holland should be a good game, look forward to it.

Russians are dynamite, we'll see how they fare later, first game was a blast.

Croatia vs ireland was a slow game, my team won, hopefully they can keep up with western europe.

Anyone had a chance to peek at greece vs czech republik?

Do you know the outcome of Greece/Czeck?

I did watch it- good match.

I was going for Ireland....but I think everyone knew that wasn't going to happen.

For me though I be almost happy with any team winning, except for Spain. Spain's style of play is cheap; everytime there is a challenge for control they draw fouls - diving faking etc.

Spaniards and italians are both drama queens, lots of comotion around them yet they are very average at best.

Ireland is weak, good players but they'll have to do something about their game if they want to continue on.

Croatia is in the same boat, hopefully sportsmanship overcomes mentality.

Guest NamasteMushroom
Spaniards and italians are both drama queens, lots of comotion around them yet they are very average at best.

Ireland is weak, good players but they'll have to do something about their game if they want to continue on.

Croatia is in the same boat, hopefully sportsmanship overcomes mentality.

Won't be back on here today; I haven't seen the Rus/Pol match and I'm trying to keep it a surprise - saving it for later.

Poland vs russia... Slavic mentality for world to see :) i knew it would happen, and it was not as bad as anticipated. There is more hate within youth than those who actualy had to live in communist regime. This is exact reason why i moved to Canada, a country where players fight, not the fans :)

No need for another hilsborough or helsey to happen!

Guest Sundancefisher

I started watching but then noticed my garden growing slowly...chose the faster action garden to finish watching. 5 minutes of highlights at the the end of the Euro Cup versus 300 hrs...and you have seen it all...except the rioting and sex protesters. Now that is entertainment.

Guest NamasteMushroom
I started watching but then noticed my garden growing slowly...chose the faster action garden to finish watching. 5 minutes of highlights at the the end of the Euro Cup versus 300 hrs...and you have seen it all...except the rioting and sex protesters. Now that is entertainment.

SF aka Oscar Meyer.

Sad to see Croatia out, great game with a lousy referee. Spain is incredible, not my favorite but they are very organized. Cant get over Italy going into second round, they definitely didn't show much so far and just mingled their way into second round beating only the weakest team. Hope they go home after the next game, but knowing them, they'll likely find their way into semifinals.

Guest NamasteMushroom

Gotta disagree with you guys about Italy, they drew with Spain and did well in the process. Italy is a team with a lot of 'good' players - but no great ones (except Buffon).

Found a good solution. Record a match. Then watch it on fast forward while cranking Disturbed on your stereo. That way, you don't waste so much time and the action is almost as fast as hockey.

Cheers