Fly Fusion Forums

Month Of Sept.

Tibore

I thought that I would post some of my favorite pics from Sept.

Action Shot..

bow4008.jpg

My first Pike on the Bow. From today(i know it's october now). I saw him in 2 feet of water about 2 feet out from shore. I threw on the biggest streamer I had which about 6 inches long. He slammed it within seconds. However, i was using 6pound test, he chewed right through it and took off with my streamer. About 30minutes later, I came back to check on him to see if he was still there. And of course he was. Sitting there soaking up the sun. This time i spliced on some 12pound test through on another streamer and got him in.

bow4021.jpg

bow4011.jpg

bow2053.jpg

bow026.jpg

bow014.jpg

bow2047.jpg

bow2001.jpg

bow3020.jpg

bow3008.jpg

I hope you all enjoy....

Guest bigbadbrent

he called me saying he was looking at a 20 lb pike..told me he lost it..called him back an hour later..'ya it was like 5 lbs' ...haha

I thought that I would post some of my favorite pics from Sept.

Action Shot..

bow4008.jpg

My first Pike on the Bow. From today(i know it's october now). I saw him in 2 feet of water about 2 feet out from shore. I threw on the biggest streamer I had which about 6 inches long. He slammed it within seconds. However, i was using 6pound test, he chewed right through it and took off with my streamer. About 30minutes later, I came back to check on him to see if he was still there. And of course he was. Sitting there soaking up the sun. This time i spliced on some 12pound test through on another streamer and got him in.

bow4021.jpg

bow4011.jpg

bow2053.jpg

bow026.jpg

bow014.jpg

bow2047.jpg

bow2001.jpg

bow3020.jpg

bow3008.jpg

I hope you all enjoy....

Nice trout Tibore. How's the swinging coming along. Any of these trout caught on the swing, surface or nymph?

Swinging is coming along just fine. Still loose alot. But still getting better. Most that i did land on the swing were on nymphs. I find that they hit as my nymphs are about to swing. I call it the prime time zone.

The golf ball collection project has stopped. However i do have a crap load.

Now what can I say about the Whalers hat? Vintage and a classic. Thats about it. My lucky fishing hat.

It was a sure pleasure to have met you Mditel. And please thank Jerry(i hope that was his name) for taking those pics yesterday.