Fly Fusion Forums

Simms Waist Waders

Guest JBear

my dad has them, and loves them. I've stolen them once on one getaway. I like them because they fit good, and really comfortable, just feels like im wearing jeans. My next pair of waders will be of the pant variety.

I love my pants waders. There has never been a time for me that I wished I had full waders. I figure if I needed full waders then I probably dont need to be in that water.

If you fish from the boat alot they are great as they are more comfortable to sit in and you dont get as hot in the summer.

A

Bought a pair from Country Pleasures 3 weeks ago and love them. Haven't used my bib waters since and really a great wader for the price.

I also bought a pair of suspenders to go with them as mine tend to fall down and they are great. Not a flaw in the pants but a flaw in my body.

A

I'm a tall guy, 6'4" - my biggest beef with waders is that the "tall" sizes fail to properly account for foot size. The inseam of 36 is usually good but then the foot size is 11-13 which is more like a 12, which is very snug for my size 13's. Anyone out there know of a wader mfg that makes size 13+ booties with the waist size being like 42? I'm a 35-36 waist.

Simms has a custom program. I'm sure it's pricy though....

I'm a tall guy, 6'4" - my biggest beef with waders is that the "tall" sizes fail to properly account for foot size. The inseam of 36 is usually good but then the foot size is 11-13 which is more like a 12, which is very snug for my size 13's. Anyone out there know of a wader mfg that makes size 13+ booties with the waist size being like 42? I'm a 35-36 waist.