Fly Fusion Forums

Another Fine Afternoon On The River

ggp

Got out for a few hours yesterday and today, played four nice bows yesterday all on midges. Today nothing on the midge, however a gold ribbed hares ear, copper john and the worm all produced some nice fish. I even met up with a conservation officer who checked my license and hooks, first time in well, I can't remember that far back.

size 20 midge in this bows mouth

P1050284.jpg

This nice bow fell to a copper john

P1050288_2.jpg

and finally this little one with a hares ear in its mouth

P1050286.jpg

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

great fish, looks like you had a great day. I have not seen a CO in 3 years now...but i sure call them up alot lol

Today nothing on the midge..............

size 20 midge in this bows mouth

P1050284.jpg

hmmm. :)

great report. but shame shame shame for mentioning what flies you used. Now everyone will be catching fish, and the fly shops will be cleaned right out. all becuase you put a report on FFC.

(If you aren't getting my sarcasm .... you need a cup of coffee... and thanks for the report)

hmmm. :)

great report. but shame shame shame for mentioning what flies you used. Now everyone will be catching fish, and the fly shops will be cleaned right out. all becuase you put a report on FFC.

(If you aren't getting my sarcasm .... you need a cup of coffee... and thanks for the report)

Thanks Brian....... ;mornCoffee: I'm now having my morning coffee and a good laugh!