Fly Fusion Forums

Wtf

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-711186

this is seriously messed up, Welcome to the new USSR. With the death of Habeas corpus we can all sit back and watch our friends in the south destroy democracy! No longer innocent until proven guilty, now its go to jail and thats it! no formal charges, no trial, and i would not be surprised if they also gave the right to torture in here to. At what point is this a good idea.

I will no longer be buying any american products or services if i can avoid it. No more Sage or Redington for me and as much as i think they suck i would rather own a pooaway rod that is made in china for $10-$20/unit and sold by a Canadian than support this southern shiz show.

I'm sorry but has something changed? Whether it's in the public sight or buried 2 km deep inside some mountain the detention and interrogation of suspected terrorists will continue.

Chill out... maybe go smoke a bit of Canadian weed, just don't use a ZigZag.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

google before you type, they are french lol.

This will merge the police and military and will as well declare the united states as a battle field giving them full rights to pull people from their homes and put them in jail for an indefinite amount of time...and not have to be secretive about it....with no reason given, no charges laid, and no court date ever scheduled you will just disappear. I dont go around youtube watching conspiracy "films" this is off CNN and oddly enough FoxNews. The congress was trying to put this through with locked doors in a private assembly which is un-constitutional as they are supposed to be 100% public.

google before you type, they are french lol.

Yes, but the ones you get got are from the States.

From Zigzag.com via GOOGLE

HEADQUARTERS

National Tobacco Company

5201 Interchange Way

Louisville, KY 40229

I always thought the guy on the package looked a little like Bin Laden though.

Zig%20Zag%20logo.jpgRasta-Bin-Laden.jpg

pull people from their homes and put them in jail for an indefinite amount of time...and not have to be secretive about it....with no reason given, no charges laid, and no court date ever scheduled you will just disappear.

That happened to me three or four times in college. It's no big deal.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

i would like to know what Vets have to say about the "freedoms" they were fighitng for in a situation like this!

BinLadin mon! haha

I dont think the U.S. being f'ed is new! Americans run the world or at least think they do, thats why they are the most hated people on the planet!!!! Americans dont think like the rest of us, our health care system is a perfect example. Americans diss canadians because you can go to a hospital and get help, how f'ed up is that. Thats were I start and end my arguement about the USA!! If helping people is a problem then you are $#@^ed in the head!! This is just typical American bullcrap, its shocking that you are getting excited about it now! This isnt new, its just more crap ontop of everything else!!! if Canada is looked at as a balcony over looking a really good party I will take the balconey 10 out of 10 times. The US is one of the most violent messed up places on earth, land of the free yo! what a joke!!!!

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

i'll take the balcony aswell. I wonder what bill C-10 will do to the Canadian system.

Buck, gather the info from many sources and make your own decisions. I found it really odd that Fox also took a stabe against this...but no other info was given and you can bairly find any more info on other sites. BBC did a very small blerb on this aswell.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

i noticed that 2, no attempt to read the topic at hand and just want to make smart ass remarks....oh well, hard to reason with ignorance...

I dont think the U.S. being f'ed is new! Americans run the world or at least think they do, thats why they are the most hated people on the planet!!!! Americans dont think like the rest of us, our health care system is a perfect example. Americans diss canadians because you can go to a hospital and get help, how f'ed up is that. Thats were I start and end my arguement about the USA!! If helping people is a problem then you are $#@^ed in the head!! This is just typical American bullcrap, its shocking that you are getting excited about it now! This isnt new, its just more crap ontop of everything else!!! if Canada is looked at as a balcony over looking a really good party I will take the balconey 10 out of 10 times. The US is one of the most violent messed up places on earth, land of the free yo! what a joke!!!!

I was reffering to this statement.......... it's ignorrant simple as that. It's not like Canadas shiz don't stink either there are disgusting human rights violations in Canada that make me want to throw up. It's like you don't think before you post.

now that you guys are two good for the board do you just show up once every six months to drop a general insult on everyone in the thread, Nice work high and mighty lol!

I have contributed more to this community than you will in your lifetime it's because of guys with pisspoor attitude like yours that many of the people who take the time to contribute have left this site.

ps- The insult was not general it was ment specificaly for you <--poke--<

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

hopdrop. i wont say that it was the right thinig to do but at least it was done during a legitimate war with an fow that COULD cross the ocean in broves.

Guest bobjones

Sorry - but I have to laugh when I read this from a guy who goes by "whataniceguy". Was "whatana####^e" taken?