Fly Fusion Forums

Lost Canoe - Highwood Confluence

dino

All,

I helped a gentlemen out on the Bow River Sunday morning. He overnight camped at the first corner downstream of the Highwood Confluence. The cold front from Saturday night blew his 18 foot aluminum canoe into the river and it was not located. I checked all side channels and back eddies as I gave him a lift to MacKinnon Flats(did not check below).

Contact me directly if you have seen the canoe downstream of the Highwood.

Regards,

Dean

All,

I helped a gentlemen out on the Bow River Sunday morning. He overnight camped at the first corner downstream of the Highwood Confluence. The cold front from Saturday night blew his 18 foot aluminum canoe into the river and it was not located. I checked all side channels and back eddies as I gave him a lift to MacKinnon Flats(did not check below).

Contact me directly if you have seen the canoe downstream of the Highwood.

Regards,

Dean

I saw a lonesome alum. canoe yesterday on the lower river its on the north bank left channel below the 5km sign. give me a call if you like 403 873-0744 mike

I saw a lonesome alum. canoe yesterday on the lower river its on the north bank left channel below the 5km sign. give me a call if you like 403 873-0744 mike

Mike,

Thx as always! I will call the owner tonight and let him know your comments.

Dean