Fly Fusion Forums

The Crowded Bow?

I was in Dougiedale last eve , when a Beauty walked up behind me with her Pup , who wasnt much of a youngin anymore , and I saw that her dog was in a wheelchair.........for dogs. Poor Fella

Being an admirer of nearly "All things " with Boobs , I couldnt help but have a chat . I did however mange to NOT say anything stupid involving- Dog in a wheel chair , or "holy crap I hope she has benefits( H&W)" or saving the dog from suffering or any other of my inner most hainus and perverted thoughts , Ha phew! made it

Until about a half an hour later......when a nice looking young couple came down there , and by that time a baitfisherman/spincaster had taken up residence about 100m downstream from me...mustve looked like a great spot to all as , EVERYBODY seemed to cluster between my self and Buddywhashisname!! Throwing sticks in the river for the dogs and all. Oh , .....no the lady and her handi'pup had gone home ...

Now I'm not an _SS , or at least I try to be as humble as possible .

It kind of pissed me off , so I left the water.

As I was walking by , buddy throws the stick again and asks " How are you?"

Thinking how inconsiderate and unrespectful as this guy was , I game him the " I WAS fine , until someone came and threw there dog in the water I was using !"

" You don't own the river !" " Its here for everyone to use !" he said posturing in front of his woman

I almost dropped the ____sucker right there , but thought better . I couldnt get the thought of ARE you kidding me?? This has become juvenile ...already . So vibing I got really close to him so he could hear me clearly ..

" You're right !! Next time...save yourself some trouble !! And not throw sticks and rocks for your dog , in the same stretch.....!"

He agreed !

I kind of feel like I went way too far !! Over riverbed real estate . But I was pissed ! for about 4 minutes

Thanks ...had to vent .

Ok so what I'm getting at is , I apologize if I was a bit to aggressive , from one Flyman to the rest ...I haven't any desire to make us look bad !

J

i dont think you went to far. Some people are just inconsiderate. I have found more and more people being that way. They just don't care or probably dont understand. Its to bad really.. I don't find having respect or consideration for others a hard concept to grasp. But some people struggle..