Fly Fusion Forums

April On The Mo' Sproule Videos

reddeerfrank

Just something to look at as you sit at home thinking about summer. Actually 2 videos from the Mo'. Kevin also plays the guitar and for your musical enjoyment, he did the music for the 'Missouri Flow" video.

Enjoy,

Frank

BTW...if you're ever heading to Montana to get guided on the Mo', Greg Falls guides through Headhunters in Craig. I've known Greg for over 10 years and this is my first guide trip with him.....he works his can off for you and will get you into fish and, he's a great guy....make sure to ask for him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurfaceFilm#p/u/0/A8gLyJ16qgM

sallinger...i'm sure there are a lot of good guides there, but no doubt if you can get greg, you won't be disappointed. he will also tell interesting tid bits of relevent and non-relevent, but interesting, information surrounding the river.

monger...ya, greg has a tape measure on his net and we caught some in the 22 inch range. the fish, on average, have been longer and thicker the last couple years.

420...i've been going there for over twenty years and your right, that river for about 25 miles runs you through some of the most scenic, great fishing water anywhere.

btw, the bridge from the canadian and u.s. border in the movie 'the untouchables' is in one of the sections below craig....also a pull-out over looking the river is where clint eastwood pulls off when he realizes jeff bridges has died in ' thunderbolt and lightfoot'...just a little trivia...

frank