Fly Fusion Forums

I Should, But And There Is Always A But...i Won't

BULLSH!T there is lots that should be quiet on this BB , and I am not one of them..

Pigsaw who the hell made you an authority?

There is enough pseudo authorities on this BB that it does not need one more!

My usage of X1

is correct.. and if it offends you or someone you have a crush on then too damn bad..

Spring is here,it has been a long winter.. if you need proof, then just look over who is missing on this BB, and the direction the topics have gone.

I am done posting until next winter, or longer.. that should make a few of you happy, least I could do, seeing as you have amused, me some what over this winter..

I know fully that I have instigated some of the poo that is on here.. if that has lowered anybodies opinion of me then sorry for that..

See you all next winter sometime around January..

If you are coming down this was clean your damn waders if you are heading in to the hills ....

1X1= 1

1X2= 2

'Nuf said

You should be quiet now flyfishfairwx, you are making yourself look dumb and dimmer with every post...

Just simple math really...didn't mean to offend, just saw the humor in it and thought you might too.

Guess not, see ya on the flipside.

P.S. I think I will be washing my waders when hitting the mountain streams. Nice insight, never really gave it a second thought before.

BFF?

PPS. # 1 is the loneliest number.

Holy S#$T, whats up with the guys down south these days. We got DBT going off on anyone that thinks they no anything about Bull Trout fishing, we got Flyfishfairwx going on about Bow River Bumblers and wading gear. Did you guys breakup? just saying, you guys seem a little bitter thats all. :D

Holy S#$T, whats up with the guys down south these days. We got DBT going off on anyone that thinks they no anything about Bull Trout fishing, we got Flyfishfairwx going on about Bow River Bumblers and wading gear. Did you guys breakup? just saying, you guys seem a little bitter thats all. :D

Lethbridge Paranoia, develops in anyone livin' there for more than 2 yrs plus 1 day, in Lethbridgian FFers, usually manifests itself as a irrational fear that anyone other than themselves might fish the St Mary's tailwater or the South Castle, can also suffer from delusions that the Crow is private water.

Wow, Flyfishwx, your an EDITon the boards, I hope I never run into you on the water...I would imagine you're usually fishing with x1 too...oh, no that's not right using you're logic....x0 then??? I think what you meant is +1....as in ADD one to the original comment. Not that it even matters...good riddance, please don't come back next winter, who needs people like that here?