Fly Fusion Forums

King Of All Northern Game Fish

SouthBow

Come enjoy a few hours of talks and slide show on March 26 at 12 pm with Master guide Jan-Erik Elofsson on the Ekaluk River in Nunavut Canada. Come and see the Biggest Searun Arctic Char in the world. A must for any body who enjoys Spey fishing. Steelheaders will Drool over this ,it is a must do in life . Believe me I've been each year since 2004 and going again in 2011.

Jack is a very interesting Scandinavian now leaving in Calgary who has guided the Bow River in the late seventies early eighties . But has guided anglers all over the globe, Argentina, Greenland, Iceland, and his Scandinavia,as well as Kashmir valley he also enjoys Steelheading as well as deer, elk hunting.

Quote; Atlantic salmon angler. If these Char grew as big as Atlantics you would not have a chance landing one of them, so true. I always said you need to bring two pairs of wading boots.

If you want take a look at the website www. arcticflyfishing.com also check out www jeffbright.com

• 2 weeks later...