Fly Fusion Forums

Ff Expo And Adipose Boats

Been looking around for a new boat and have checked out the Adipose website and they look like to the perfect boat for my uses. Not being able to attend the show to have a good look at one I’m hoping someone with allot of boat experience might provide their thoughts and comments on these boats. Boat will be used with both electric and outboard motor on rivers and lakes, has to have enough room for all the gear for multi night trips with only two in the boat. New company so I'm a little worried about long term durability and possible warranty issues.

All that being said can a standard 16’ hyde or clack hold enough gear for three night camping trip and still row well?

Thanks in advance Ray

All that being said can a standard 16’ hyde or clack hold enough gear for three night camping trip and still row well?

depends on how many old fat guys are along for the trip? and how much beer they bring along? lol.

can't speak for the brands you list but my sled rows and tracks well fully loaded. draws a bit more sure. only issue is of course less room to wander around on deck.

I'd be going south across the boarder if i was to buy again

Not sure what model your looking at but the one at the show looked clean,it was close to where Brain Chan was tyeing and he gave it a thumbs up for lake fishing

Not sure if this is the boat i would be looking at if i was thinking of powering up rivers.

Edit...I'll also add that boats that row well don't go up river very well.Boats that go up river dont row worth a *hit.Also any boat is good for lake fishing.