Fly Fusion Forums

How Many Days Till Ice Off?

Taco

Two and a half months huh? I wonder how much "needed" equipment I can buy in that time. Lets see...120 fishin' buddy, force fins, kickboat?...... anyone ever stick a Minn Kota on a super fat cat?

I hope you are brighter around water then those methane excreting bovine beasts you are so fond of..

The one thing that truly make me disrespect cows is their fondness for standing in water drinking said water, while they PIZZ it out the other end!!!

I can see it now - Taco standing on his Float tube in Police Lake dipping his rusty lead drinking cup in the lake while he is PIZZing in a westerly direction!! Hopefully not to close to the campground playground!!!!!

<--poke--<:masterbaiter:

Hope to see you on the lakes this year, I will be the guy catching fish from shore...

Missed you at the Expo..

Two and a half months huh? I wonder how much "needed" equipment I can buy in that time. Lets see...120 fishin' buddy, force fins, kickboat?...... anyone ever stick a Minn Kota on a super fat cat?

Just think it as a little urea injection, good for the bug life grows bigger fish. As far as pissin' into the wind, don't think so and as hard as it's blowin' right now you don't even wanna aim downwind. Expo? Missed it, maybe next year or the yr after, depends on the presentations, ain't much interested in the latest and greatest, hell my last purchase was a 6 foot 5wt built in 1971

I'm gettin' ready, I got some slime line comin'. Rio Aqualux Lake. Any good?

Friggin' lakes

I am a Rio fan...but I have had serious trouble with this line in cool conditions. Major memory and coil. Now I am talking April and Oct, however this is some key lake time for me anyway. Once it gets a little warmer it performs fine...like I said I am a fan...but disapointed on this one..

Looks like they have a new one "camolux" for 2011, same sink rate, but different taper. Maybe they have improved the performance.