Fly Fusion Forums

Drift Boat Rental

My original plan was to buy a pre-owned drift boat.... Then I went and added a beautiful baby girl to the family in Oct!! So now I can't really justify the cost of the boat vs the time I'll have to spend on it over the next few years. Does any body rent boats in town?

I have paddled and would put myself in a capable class, by no means and expert.

Thanks in advance

Craig

My original plan was to buy a pre-owned drift boat.... Then I went and added a beautiful baby girl to the family in Oct!! So now I can't really justify the cost of the boat vs the time I'll have to spend on it over the next few years. Does any body rent boats in town?

I have paddled and would put myself in a capable class, by no means and expert.

Thanks in advance

Craig

Hi craig

a drift boat for rent , i have a brand new 2011 hyde Low Pro in alum that i will be renting out this season to FFC forum members , like yourself most guys on here don't need a guide to catch fish , most just want to float the river ,

the last few years i'v been asked many times about a boat to rent from guys , i decided this year to get one , when i'm not double booked up it's open to you , i'll be renting it for $150 , thats like $50 a guy , where can you do a float for $50 , and i can handle shuttles for you also if needed , but save yourself some money and if 3 of you go then just shuttle yourself ,

and if anyone is wanting to learn to row a drift boat , i have a guy who will do a day trip with you while your at the oars , plus stop and do some fishing

here is a couple pictures of my New Hyde Sig Low Pro , low sides so easy to get in and out and way easy to get around when the darn wind comes up , just email me or call and book your date , i think weekends will fill up sooner then mid week days ,

anyone wanting to secure dates for the season , just let me know , please pass this on to all your fishing friends

thanks dutchie

RichardMasonboat005.jpg

RichardMasonboat001.jpg

$150 is a good deal.

I am suprised there are not more guys that "timeshare" drift boats. The concept is really popular with airplane owners, I am sure it would work with boats.

Andrew

I agree, If anyone is interested in looking into that pm me. But what a great deal on the boat for the day!

What is the cost of getting some rowing lessons with the boat for a day?

Thanks!

( pm if you prefer)

I agree, If anyone is interested in looking into that pm me. But what a great deal on the boat for the day!

What is the cost of getting some rowing lessons with the boat for a day?

Thanks!

( pm if you prefer)

PM sent, I think?

Andrew