Fly Fusion Forums

My Movember Plea

Everyone,

With the help of the more than generous participation of members of this site, I have raised over $6000 for Prostate Cancer research over the previous 2 years. I am not participating in Movember this year due to too many things on the go this month. I see that so far, three (!) of our members have signed up to participate. I would like to implore the members of this site to support Ryan, Darrin, and Jared in their fund raising for this extremely important cause. Too many of us have lost friends or family members to this disease, and too many of us on this site are right in the line of sight ourselves. The research funded by Movember could very well save one of our lives.

Please contribute, it is so important.

And if you are over 50, or over 40 with family history, make sure you get your yearly checkups. Early detection is critical.

Rickr:

From your fine example set last year, I'll also declare my participation in this year's event (a fellow teacher from school got me going last week). So I am growing a moustache too, lets raise some awareness and funds for prostrate cancer research!

Smitty

Come on gang! Pony up a few bucks for Ryan, Darrin, Jared and Smitty!

There are few here who can't afford twenty five or fifty bucks to help manage a disease that will hit 10 percent of you before you "shuffle off this mortal coil." <--poke--<

Here are Ryan's and Darrin's Movemebr webpages:

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/918464/

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/1159394/

:thumbup::kicks::clap: