Fly Fusion Forums

Did You Know...

Wolfie

There ya go guys, now you can split gas (or in Chris' case, diesel) 3 ways!! :P LoL

P

oh ill be going, likely buy a firearm off the, of course if i make it past the sportsmen's den in red deer first without buying one.

Guest Jeremie

I know of one store that will have a problems with it in edmonton. I am from edmonton and i will admit. Not much for fishing or anything special... Except for the oilers..... ;)

I would check it out. Cabela's was supposed to open a store in Montreal a few years ago and backed out.

I like their apparel and camping gear.

I'll buy my flyfishing gear locally. I like my local flyshops.

Is this wrong?

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

So there is a rumor about a new mall going up in springbank, this is supposedly going to have a Cabelas in it as well. Worth checking out but i still end up a whole sale (not a plug i just love the price)

Speaking of "Did you Know's"... I think I finally figured out who Wolfie is:

Paul-Gross--C10045862.jpg

:D

nice pic of a 'husky/cross malamute'..nothing like my new Lady at all, but oh well, guess we never met....Eh!

...PS:...Red is not my colour there dude, although most Italians like it...mine is Black like a bad nightmare. <--poke--<