Fly Fusion Forums

The Browns Are On The Move

Flyfishen

The Browns are definitely on the move.

I hit the Highwood this evening for a couple of hours and it didn't disappoint. First there were many little rainbows landed on the October Caddis size 14, and then this Brown came up for the Caddis. After seeing the splash I had to control myself from setting the hook too soon, and then the fight was on...

DCP_7338.jpg

After letting him go I tried some streamer fishing for a while and then this little Bull latched on...

DCP_7339.jpg

The Highwood is my favorite river for having so many different species of trout. It's a great little River this time of year...

DCP_7329.jpg

Nice......I'll be there in about two weeks time....

These posts are not realy good for me at this moment since I start to get a little to eager to fish those places now.

Sorry Noud, I was just trying to prepare you for what is ahead in two weeks, ya that's it :angel:smail:

I'll try to keep it down... :D ...I promise :devil:

Sorry Noud, I was just trying to prepare you for what is ahead in two weeks, ya that's it

I'll try to keep it down... ...I promise

Oh just keep'em comming. It's just that my boss is getting tired of that dreamy look in my eyes.....

So what are you doing here during working hours???

Go to work, just like me .

I'm staying motivated to reassign my work to my colleagues....

Well anyway, it looks like it's going to be a trip of a lifetime for me and I'm looking forward to fishing on the other side of the pond for a change. These places are beautifull....

I have a realy nice new clear rubber net...Shall I bring it? Or can I leave it at home since I never seem to catch anything....

If your fishing the Bow you will definitely need a net, a big net is best lol. In the last week or so I have been broken off a 1/2 a dozen times and have landed a few good 20"+, I had to start using 3X to my 2nd and or 3rd fly if nymphing. The Bow is tons of fun, you should have a blast and catch some big fish.