Fly Fusion Forums

Bbjotw

How come all the girls talk to Birchy? Is it because he just had a baby? I've got three of 'em. Anybody want one?

Hi Rick. How are you doing today? How's the fishing been lately? Done any good videos this week?

How's that....feel better? :P

And, no, I don't want any of your kids. I don't even want the ones I've got. :lol:

Hi Rick. How are you doing today? How's the fishing been lately? Done any good videos this week?

How's that....feel better? :P

And, no, I don't want any of your kids. I don't even want the ones I've got. :lol:

Lynn,

I feel great, how about you? Wanna go night fishing this evening?

I must say I feel you might have been a bit condescending in your above reply. But hey, I'll take what I can get!!

How come all the girls talk to Birchy? Is it because he just had a baby? I've got three of 'em. Anybody want one?

I think you need to clarify this post, Rick. Are you offering to give away one of your kids, or are you looking to

"go halves" on another one with one of the ladies on the forum? ;)

Lynn,

I feel great, how about you? Wanna go night fishing this evening?

I must say I feel you might have been a bit condescending in your above reply. But hey, I'll take what I can get!!

Me? Condescending. No way Jose. I may be sarcastic, bitchy, opinionated, passionate, emotional, strong-willed, forceful or aggressive....but NEVER condescending :)

Thanks for the invite for night fishing...but I have a pair of waders that not only have a big hole in the arse, but that leak from the feet something fierce. And when my feet get wet, I get cold. That's where the bitchy comes in :lol: But I'll take a rain cheque for next year when Santa will have brought me new waders (HINT HINT HINT HINT) ;)

Me? Condescending. No way Jose. I may be sarcastic, bitchy, opinionated, passionate, emotional, strong-willed, forceful or aggressive....but NEVER condescending :)

Thanks for the invite for night fishing...but I have a pair of waders that not only have a big hole in the arse, but that leak from the feet something fierce. And when my feet get wet, I get cold. That's where the bitchy comes in :lol: But I'll take a rain cheque for next year when Santa will have brought me new waders (HINT HINT HINT HINT) ;)

Hey, you remind me of someone.....I know, my wife! Except sometimes she's condescending as well!

As to the night fishing: 5 minutes from my house, swung dries (from the bank, you don't even need waders) for around an hour last night. Only got one, but missed several. Back in the car at 10 PM. (I know you have an early bedtime, being a grandma and all... even though you are younger than me). Bring your husband, I'll bring my wife and a bottle of nice Argentinian Red.

Birchy,

Sorry for the post steal again. Figured with your surgery and new baby, your too occupied to really care!!

Hey, you remind me of someone.....I know, my wife! Except sometimes she's condescending as well!

As to the night fishing: 5 minutes from my house, swung dries (from the bank, you don't even need waders) for around an hour last night. Only got one, but missed several. Back in the car at 10 PM. (I know you have an early bedtime, being a grandma and all... even though you are younger than me). Bring your husband, I'll bring my wife and a bottle of nice Argentinian Red. Seriously, you should give it a shot sometimes. No waders necessary and there are lots of people who could show you the ropes. It is way exciting.

Birchy,

Sorry for the post steal again. Figured with your surgery and new baby, your too occupied to really care!!

wow, that thread got hijacked quickly. i like to talk to everyone, throw down some opinion that no one wants to know about. it's more fair that way

and ICK on the kids, don't have 'em, don't want 'em, certainly don't want anyone else's.

Rickr, i know of a good travelling circus that might be interested in taking them...

As to the night fishing: 5 minutes from my house, swung dries (from the bank, you don't even need waders) for around an hour last night. Only got one, but missed several. Back in the car at 10 PM. (I know you have an early bedtime, being a grandma and all... even though you are younger than me). Bring your husband, I'll bring my wife and a bottle of nice Argentinian Red.

Birchy,

I'll bet I know EXACTLY which pathway you came down and where you fished.

Argentinian red huh? I've recently broken out of the "I love Okanagan wines" box and ventured into some Chilean and Chianti's that are awesome. I'd be up for some Argentinian. Me and your old lady could try out a bottle while you and my old man give the other bank anglers something to talk about (since he's picked up the walk and wading bug BAD). I'll get back to ya.

Sorry for adding to the threadjack Birchy. How's your new baby doing anyways?