Fly Fusion Forums

Three Weeks And Counting

In exactly three weeks (sept. 19) we (Klaas, Noud and myself) will be landing in Calgary.

We will pick up the RV, do some shopping, get the licenses and head to Nature’s Hideaway.

We wouild like to fish the Bow on Tuesday and Wednesday, hunting for the big boys, with the troutspey or the dry fly.

So if you would like to join us/show us around, please let us know.

Just to make it better, the beer is on us. :drinked:

After almost ten years on the board, it would be nice to meet some of you guys in person.

We are not familiair with the Bow, I always fished the smaller streams when visiting the area.

On Thursday we will be heading to the Livingston/Highwood, where we are planning to stay at the Falls. But all options are open.

Hopefully I can get Noud and Klaas into some Cutthroat and/or Bull.

Depending on the fishing, we will head to the Crow on Friday or Saturday.

Sunday we will be driving to Yellowstone.

Have fun and don't let those BowRiverDinks lead you astray city combat fishin' n' dog fightin'. I'll see if I can adjust my work schedule and meet you 3 for part of the upper OM portion of your trip.

Take Care

May be we should throw in some CAKE?

Ok, you take the cake with you Rob...Glad I'm flying solo...2 weeks & counting..

By the way does anyone know a nice hotel in Calgary I could stay at sundaynight the 19th of september? I don't need 5 stars or something...Just that they have nice beds and my own bathroom with a bath so I can test my flies....

TL,

Noud