Fly Fusion Forums

Release (underwater Vid)

regdunlop

Very cool! Looks like you were fishing in an aquarium!! Not sure if you have mentioned it before, but what camera was that shot with?!

P

A video from last weekend's excursion. That water in the high country is gin right now!

Fast Forward to the second half of the vid if you get bored.

Very cool! Looks like you were fishing in an aquarium!! Not sure if you have mentioned it before, but what camera was that shot with?!

P

I use an Olympus Tough 6000. Wish it had HD video but at the rate that I go through cameras I should lose or break this one soon and have to buy a new one!

A video from last weekend's excursion. That water in the high country is gin right now!

Fast Forward to the second half of the vid if you get bored.

If thats a point and shoot whats the trick to keeping the fish centered in the frame. Your holding the camera under water, mine doesn't have a flip out screen. I can only hold my breath so long.

Great vid all the same, fish looked like he revived just fine. Good job,

Dave

Very cool vid, thanks for posting. I can't believe how clear the water is. Amazing how far the fish is away before you actual lose track of him. Would have to be pretty stealthy to sneak up on a fish like that.

If thats a point and shoot whats the trick to keeping the fish centered in the frame. Your holding the camera under water, mine doesn't have a flip out screen. I can only hold my breath so long.

Great vid all the same, fish looked like he revived just fine. Good job,

Dave

Yes, it's a point and shoot. No flip out screen. I just guess what angle I need to hold the camera at and hope for the best.

The fish did revive fine, it just decided to cooperate and chill out for a while as the camera was rolling.