Fly Fusion Forums

Looking For A Garden Center/tree Guy

Hi there looking at tree prices from the big stores i almost died... trees are worth there weight in tree's...anyone know a local nurserie or a guy that can get a good deal on a few trees and bush'ss...jon

My dad used to own a small tree farm and the best deals happen in the fall. Which is also the best time to put in a new tree, contrary to what people think. but as previously mentioned anytime is a good time to plant a tree and usually by the early to mid summer the prices come down considerably. I found a real nice apple tree a few years ago at Walmart for $18.

If you are looking for blue spruce I have a couple hundred I am considering putting on the market (ie: kijiji). They are between 2-4 ft tall.

This would be a u-dig sort of deal. Of course they are healthy now and growing well, but I am not a nursery and cannot guarantee what happens to them after they leave my yard.

Anybody interested??? P.M. me.

this might sound a little odd, but i just saw a guy selling full grown, wrapped trees out of the back of his flatbed/tree truck on hwy 8 and 69th SW

i think i have seen everything... i can now die happy in on a fishing trip knowing this

i went to the megachains, like superstore and costco and there prices where fantastic......but for some reason i could not support the MEGASTORES and ended up going out to a place off symon valley road called Starburn nurseries....support the little man with beautiful and helpful plans....