Fly Fusion Forums

Rabbits

I've heard predator urine works too. BTW, humans are rabbit predators. :lol: Terry

I tryed thar last year, it didn't even phase the little bastards.

Any garden shop or even Home Depot, etc.

Thanks Uber Fly

Another thing that works great (even for deer) is crushed up bars of soap. Sprinkle the soap around the perimeter of your garden, after a couple rains it will disappear but it's effective for months (it also won't hurt your garden or grass).

Of course blood meal (and bone meal) are the best options and you can mix them directly into the soil (it will still deter rabbits). Both are excellent sources of slow release Nitrogen (blood meal) and Phosphorus (bone meal). Just watch the amounts; especially the blood meal which can burn plants really quickly if you over apply.

I just had another thought...maybe fish could work too. :fishy:

too bad calgary does have a by-law against discharge of a firearm within city limits. (except licensed est.) list includes but not limited to bows, cross bows, guns/rifles/shotguns, pellet guns, bb guns, slingshots and air soft and paint ball guns.

cap guns, water guns, toy guns and plastic replicas all have to have the orange nob on the end.

sigh.

cayan pepper spray works to keep cats from pooping in the flower bed, probably works to keep the rabbits from munching.

someone i know has a live trap and a rain barrel...

To many cats and small dogs in the neighborhood, plus I can just see myself capturing my 1 yr old instead!