Fly Fusion Forums

Thanks Bobloblaw

nextdevills

WOW!!!

That's what pyrography is supposed to look like??? :blink:

Sure is an entirely different ballgame when an artist does it. Incredible stuff; I love the bear- must have taken a few hours, I bet...

To say that my woodburnings inspired this...I'm flattered. But, it's kinda like saying Michelangelo was inspired to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel when he saw a Paint-By-Numbers done by a 7-year old! Oh, well, I'll just bask in the glory of taking credit for unleashing your talent... :P

Besides pyrography, do you have other artistic talents to share? Let us see what else you do...

Great work; you should be very proud!

thanks for the comments everyone there is a lot of time in these peices the bear about 15 hours, couger about 20 and i lost count on the eagle long ago since june anyways. I was laid off and started burning around last march and my first ones didn't look anything like these. burning became my full time job for a while there (athough i havn't made any money most were gifts). the eagle one is my biggest 2'x3' and hardest it was a challenge to myself and and im happy with it athought still have some work left. I don't have any pics on this computer of old stuff but used to draw lots and carve but didn't do much for years till i had lots of spare time picked up a cheap burner loved it and its funny hydropsyche i bought my burner and learning materials from that chick shes really nice too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...