Fly Fusion Forums

Serious Thread For Serious People Who Want To Discuss Serious Topics

Ok, that is pretty serious.

I think that if your Roomba robotic vacuum cleaner operates for a few hundred years it will eventually obtain consciousness, like that robot in that robot movie. It will then start to try to find companionship. It will find humans fat and disappointing. Then it will seek out robot companionship, probably a cute one that flies with one eye that seems to portray emotion. Then it will get captured by evil short junk yard workers who have shiny red eyes and wear hoods and operate this big slow junk yard machine. It will then be disassembled and the cute one eyed robot will be sad. The end.

Thanks a lot, jackass! No point in watching that movie now; you've told me how it ends!!! Maybe I'll watch Titanic instead...

I must say I find it highly disappointing that my serious thread for serious people to discuss serious stuff is getting less views and replies than a fluff thread about cake. Just an indication of the type of people who frequent this board I guess. Get serious people!

I must say I find it highly disappointing that my serious thread for serious people to discuss serious stuff is getting less views and replies than a fluff thread about cake. Just an indication of the type of people who frequent this board I guess. Get serious people!

lalala.gif

But....but.....I LIKE cake.....