Fly Fusion Forums

Can You Help Me Win The Trip Of A Lifetime?

Hey everyone! I've entered another contest through WFN and am looking for your votes to help me win! In this contest, they take the top 20 entries, and select the best one to win. If I'm chosen, I get a 3 night 2 day guided tarpon fishing trip in Florida! All I'm asking of you is to click the link below and vote. Thanks all

http://www.wfn.tv/joecontest/view.php?entry=287

Also, you can vote as often as once per day, and can use up to about 10 email addresses. The contest runs until November 23rd.

Oh crap not again. I thought we were all done with this Vote for me crap so I can win the trip of a lifetime. I was sick of it the first time round. Now here we go again for another round. I doubt this will ever end.

Well if it makes you feel any better, this one only lasts for about 3 weeks :)

i see youve been to jurassic lake, isnt one trip of a lifetime per lifetime good enough? why not let someone else go

Looks like you should have posted a pic of yourself catching a sucker fish out of some local slough, maybe that would have made the penut gallery OK with your entry?

I voted for you a few times, good luck!

Looks like you should have posted a pic of yourself catching a sucker fish out of some local slough, maybe that would have made the penut gallery OK with your entry?

I voted for you a few times, good luck!

Thanks a bunch, really appreciate the help!