Fly Fusion Forums

Wholesale Flytying Materials

kipper

I am wondering if there is a wholesale store or business where a person can buy flytying materials online? I have been trying to find a wholesaler but so far it appears they only sell to businesses. Any information would be appreciated. Thank-you in advance.

I am wondering if there is a wholesale store or business where a person can buy flytying materials online? I have been trying to find a wholesaler but so far it appears they only sell to businesses. Any information would be appreciated. Thank-you in advance.

You answered your own question.......must be a licensed business or dealer, I tried as a business and was declined as I am not a dealer.

You can't be just any business in most cases you must be in the fishing retail business

okay ..well that explains alot thanks for the insight. As an alternative what stores would be recommended if a person were looking for materials to purchase via mail order? The problem I am having is I live near Medicine Hat and there aren't any retail stores that sell Fly Tying materials - there is one but their inventory is extremely small. Thanks.

I've bought lots from Thorne's Manufacturing in the past and been quite happy with them. The prices are good, and they have an excellant selection. I started buying from their postings on E Bay as well as going directly to their on line store.

Murray