Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Fishing Magazines

Guest Sundancefisher

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made one post on the Drake and I was asked "who the F are you?" and another guy asked for me to post a pic of my Mom so he could draw rude things on then he wanted me to leave LOL Real classy site hahahaha I regret using the same handle on there as I have on here lol

oh my they were kinda, um direct weren't they.

thanx for the warning, i think i'll shut up and watch.

I found a new Mag that I relly like. It is similar to the Drake but different. The Flyfish Journal. Quite a bit thicker,longer articles, great photograpy, more money,and like the Drake I read it all, not just what interests me.

Where did you find it? The last issue of the Drake actually had a really favourable review of it so I've been meaning to pick it up. Funny how they're the only mag I've seen that has had the balls to recommend a competitor.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tallieho

the canadian flyfisher is starting to get the nod as a better publication.There is,what i believe an exceptional pattern[boatman] tied by skip morris check it out.nov-jan issue. my .02 worth.

Where did you find it? The last issue of the Drake actually had a really favourable review of it so I've been meaning to pick it up. Funny how they're the only mag I've seen that has had the balls to recommend a competitor.

I ordered it on line, theflyfishjournal.com.

the canadian flyfisher is starting to get the nod as a better publication.There is,what i believe an exceptional pattern[boatman] tied by skip morris check it out.nov-jan issue. my .02 worth.

No depth, all fluff, and bad fish handling, and Bad Hot spotting, no environmental concern , no social conscience either ..

My .02 worth...