Fly Fusion Forums

Shop, Shop, Shoppin' On Heaven's Door

Hey

What is it with some people and their shopping carts? You know the ones............ they stop right in the middle of the aisle and lollygag like they're royalty or something. Do they not know there are other people around them? Are they heavily medicated? Are they mean? Do they just not care? Are they trying to get even with the random campers? I have a theory that these are the same people that don't use their signal lights when driving, but I don't know for sure.

I once saw a rude fella that had a good solution. He was behind one such dolt and said loudly 'That's OK, I'll just go around!'

I wanted to give him high fives.

So I figure there must be a few of these shopping maniacs on this forum. Please enlighten us. Why do you do this?

Cheers

Hey

What is it with some people and their shopping carts? You know the ones............ they stop right in the middle of the aisle and lollygag like they're royalty or something. Do they not know there are other people around them? Are they heavily medicated? Are they mean? Do they just not care? Are they trying to get even with the random campers? I have a theory that these are the same people that don't use their signal lights when driving, but I don't know for sure.

I once saw a rude fella that had a good solution. He was behind one such dolt and said loudly 'That's OK, I'll just go around!'

I wanted to give him high fives.

So I figure there must be a few of these shopping maniacs on this forum. Please enlighten us. Why do you do this?

Cheers

I do that all the time.. say something loud like "It's OK I did not want to get through anyway"

or "excuse Me could you get that off the shelf for me - No the one on the top shelf"

or if I am passing smokers outside the doors to a shopping place etc.. I will say very loudly _ what the **** stinks around here ohhh yea it is the smoke smell"

People must understand that the world does not revolve around them -- Ohh and my wife reminds me of that when I step out of line ..

You should try parking in Cochrane!!! you must use 2 stalls at all time and if you're awesome take 3.

I assume these people drives trucks? Cause if they do your aloud, if you drive a truck you part as you please. And San Juan worm an avalanche is a SUV not a truck.

Boy I hate those aisle hoggers. And parking spot hoggers. I also hate lane hoggers when I'm driving. And people who follow too close. And people who speed. And people who drive too slow. And people who stay in the left lane. And people buying lottery tickets when I just want to pay for my gas. And all the idiots who want Timmies when I do (actually, I don't hate them so much anymore, I just go to McDs). I don't particularly care for people who walk side by side on the sidewalk yakking while going to damn slow. I really, really hate people who stand near the middle of the door on the ctrain.

Really hard to keep up with all the stuff I hate! ;)

That happened to my brother and I at walmart last xmas.....it started with my bro asking him in a nice voice to move his cart....and it ended with my brother and the other gentleman being kicked out by a wal-cop for a shopping cart fight!It was epic and totally called for.

I have a theory about this.

If a person has a really hard time driving a car with out being a menace, then they are VERY likely to be a menace while: shopping, biking, jogging on the bow river, walking across the street etc etc.

Shopping cart mayhem, you should of seen it during back to school week at my work, sometimes it looked like a nascar race but with shopping carts, bumpin and grinding everywhere.

I've never seen anyone totally lose it thank god but customers do do some of the craziest things.

The other day at work I watched some old dude bumb the back of a lady with his cart cause he thought she wasn;t moving fast enough. What made it funny was the line was moving okay up to him, everything behind that was a diffrent story.

I've also seen customer walking out screaming, espically when we bust one of the scam artists and wouldn't let them into the store.

I love the ones that run into their neighbours and decide to block the aisle or the corner while they carry on the conversation they'll have later in their driveways. I also love the assholes that seem to think that if they move their carts thatmuchcloser to me that it'll make them get to the checkout faster. Next one that takes out an ankle is gonna get a can of Chef Boyardee in the melon. And I'm not kidding.

I love the ones that run into their neighbours and decide to block the aisle or the corner while they carry on the conversation they'll have later in their driveways. I also love the assholes that seem to think that if they move their carts thatmuchcloser to me that it'll make them get to the checkout faster. Next one that takes out an ankle is gonna get a can of Chef Boyardee in the melon. And I'm not kidding.

Just like when someone runs into somebody they know at the FC boat launch when their vehicle is on the ramp and others are waiting for them to get the hell out of the way...

How come I can see Lynn throwing a can of Chef Boyardee at a scoccer mom???????????

How come I can see Lynn throwing a can of Chef Boyardee at a scoccer mom???????????

I just want to clarify that I don't have rage issues....although sometimes it may seem that way. Obviously if Brad thinks I"m gonna bean a soccer mom.

I just want to clarify that I don't have rage issues....although sometimes it may seem that way. Obviously if Brad thinks I"m gonna bean a soccer mom.

MMMMMM bean a soccer mom , while she is driving and talking on a friggin cell phone and stuffing a CD in the player and screaming at 9 kids in the back of the van all the while drinking STARYUCKS frappy no fat creamy frapachino from a double cup... and putting on eye line in the passing lane I'd like to tap that I mean smack that.................................................................... :derby racer: :$*%&: