Fly Fusion Forums

Wader Repair

Last week I dropped the seat of my truck seat onto the boot of my waders, the clasp that grabs the rail once the seat is in place went right through the bloody thing. (stupid!!! I was in a hurry) I don't have time to send em' off to Montana to be repaired, so.... I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction. Is there any body in town that will replace the boot of my wader in a weeks time?

Thanks

Craig

Last week I dropped the seat of my truck onto the boot of my waders, the clasp that grabs the rail once the seat is in place went right through the bloody thing. (stupid!!! I was in a hurry) I don't have time to send em' off to Montana to be repaired, so.... I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction. Is there any body in town that will replace the boot of my wader in a weeks time?

Thanks

Craig

Thanks!!! I appreciate the offer. However a medium is big on me. I have an old pair of neoprene waders I am currently wearing but as a result of the hotter weather this week, they smell like my hockey equipment which hasnt been washed in 3 years. It may be cold enough in the mornings that they will be warranted anyways.

Craig

For a neoprene repair you can use aquaseal like previously mentioned or a rubber patch used for a bike tube then send it away during the off season... Also, I think MEC sells some stuff to repair neoprene in their boating section.

P