Fly Fusion Forums

Hahaha

zed

3863372307_3fa87c9b05_m.jpg

my buddy sent me this picture he took at the north ram on the weekend. he said it was the first pool east of the trunk road. i was just there and didn't see ANY trucks in the river...saw a few quads though :angry: anyone else witness this? or better yet, anyone know how it happened? wonder how much trouble it was to get it out since there isn't any road access to that particular spot.

Oil in water = charges

Call 1-800-222-6514 and complain... request Alberta Environment or Environment Canada sends out an officer to the site as it is a violation of Sec. 36 of the Fisheries Act.

It is the gov'ts responsibility to keep our waterways safe and clean.

Better yet complain to the ministers that the local environment folks don't have enough staff, support or budget to protect your drinking water. Cleaning hydrocarbons (oil, gas, etc) from drinking water is expensive... having front line protection would save cities and municipalities money (and save you tax dollars), plus fines could go back into protecting and reclaiming the resource.

Sick of this crap.

What happened to the North ram. This is the first summer Ive fished out there in about 12years. Ive spent 3 days on the North ram this week and the fishing sucked bigtime compared to when I use to fish it.

It's been shitty for the most part for me too... for every 3/4 not so good days you have one good one. I've been doing some exploring and found some equal and better fishing in other systems in the area. I wonder if the big fish are on the decline or what's going on.