Fly Fusion Forums

Replacement Seat F/ Drift Boat

do ya'll know where to buy a replacement seat for a drift boat? the upholstery on the one i have has split, the duct tape repairs are no longer working. and it's not that attractive.

it's the center seat [where the slave sits], a low back, steel w/ molded foam. ya know the one.

i've been to:

wholesale

russels

princess auto

several marine dealers

found a few different replacement seats for the anglers but nothing that will work for the rower [which is really the important one].

Duane,

Try Aquabatics or another river supply place (NRS online or maybe Kimball Sports in Cardston - Kip fishguide76 on the board might be able to order you one) where they sell whitewater raft rowing frames. Have you tried the places that sell drift boats - doesn't Alberta Marine in Red Deer sell Hyde?

P

do ya'll know where to buy a replacement seat for a drift boat? the upholstery on the one i have has split, the duct tape repairs are no longer working. and it's not that attractive.

it's the center seat [where the slave sits], a low back, steel w/ molded foam. ya know the one.

i've been to:

wholesale

russels

princess auto

several marine dealers

found a few different replacement seats for the anglers but nothing that will work for the rower [which is really the important one].

Most drift boat rower seats are actually the same as a riding mower seat (John Deere, Toro, Etc)... cheaper then buying them from a boat dealer for an identical product.

call the mfg of your boat and say you don't want to pay the insane shipping to canada. they'll tell you what the seat model is.