Fly Fusion Forums

Finding Gas Over The Long Weekend

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

Wow...travelled from Calgary to Edmonton and back. Many stations were out of gas. Husky stations seemed the most consistant with Petro-Canada being the worst followed by Imperial and Shell.

Let's hope it improves.

gee guys, didn't anyone hear the buy out of petro canada...then as nature got wind of it she carelessly caused trouble up in Edmonton....boy, the big corps really think the middle class ppl are so gullible..Animation1-2.gif..........Wolfie

Go diesel

You forget the fall Taco? I was on-site close to Valleyview and the were only giving Diesel to prefered customers... I was thankful I had the gas truck from the office and not the Diesel I was going to take! Pretty sad when something like this happens. Makes you appreciate a day on the screws floating the Bow!

driving up on saturday from cadrston to calgary there was no gas until I got to Okotoks. I think the 7-11 in claresholm MAY have had some, but there's always huge lineups and a pile of people at it regardless... it kinda looked lke the nozzles were covered and people were just parking there to grab snacks. So quite possibly on saturday, cardston, ft mcleod, nanton, claresholm, all had no gas. good thing I filled up in lethbridge on friday... gas was hard to find there even. hit 7 stops before finding a station with gas friday night.