Fly Fusion Forums

Awesome Day On The Bow

Swede

Floated the Bow on Wednesday with Mike aka (Tungsten) and had an awesome day! Wanted to thank Mike again for joining us, it was a great day of fishing! Nymphing was the ticket for us.

Mike was nice enough to let me try out his sage, and wouldn't you know it I hooked into a decent sized Rainbow that took me almost into his backing before it broke off. Man what a power house. Anybody know a way to convince your wife that we absolutely need 2 new Sage fly rods? :)

Here's a few pics.

P1070602mikeps.jpg

Pretty nice Brown for the wife's second fish to hand and a few more to follow.

P1070612ps.jpg

Nicest of the day!

P1070629ps.jpg

P1070648ps3.jpg

One of the many fish landed by Mike throughout the day.

P1070684ps.jpg

Aswome fish man, looks like it was worth beeing out, just sucks that I am stuck at work till Sunday and tring to get over a wicked cold.

Mike is a aswome dude, went out with him about 2 or 3 weeks ago on his jet and had one of the best times on the bow I have had in a long time. Not that we caught alot of fish it was just nice to get out with someone that was similar to myself, that always makes the fishin fun.

When I first started Fly Fishing last year, Mike was nice enough to offer to take me on a float down the Bow in his jet. Super guy. Caught my first on the fly with him and Chris that day.

Some really nice browns you guys got there yesterday. Great work!