Fly Fusion Forums

Beware Of Muskrats

Just a heads up.

I was fishing a lake the other day with a few buddies. Spotted a little muskrat swimming the shore line toward us. I said, "Check this out. They will swim right over your line." I've seem them do this dozens of times. Right over my line without even moving it. Hits my buddy's line next. Gets hung up for about a millisecond and SNIP- there goes his front taper. Yikes.

Just a heads up.

I was fishing a lake the other day with a few buddies. Spotted a little muskrat swimming the shore line toward us. I said, "Check this out. They will swim right over your line." I've seem them do this dozens of times. Right over my line without even moving it. Hits my buddy's line next. Gets hung up for about a millisecond and SNIP- there goes his front taper. Yikes.

Rofl :troutpunch:

Just a heads up.

Teeth or claws?

Guest rickleblanc

Last time I was at Dolberg I went down to capitalize on the evening rise, and three beavers kept swimming near me, splashing their tails. I tried my best for maybe an hour, but never got a bite. Darn rodents!

Rick

Last time I was at Dolberg I went down to capitalize on the evening rise, and three beavers kept swimming near me, splashing their tails. I tried my best for maybe an hour, but never got a bite. Darn rodents!

Rick

Last year I was harassed by pesky beavers just after McKinnons a number of times. They kept slapping thier tails and scaring the fish....