Fly Fusion Forums

Country Pleasures Welcomes Dee Chatani

CPs

ni_10.jpg

We are pleased to announce Dee Chatani has joined the staff at Country Pleasures.

As of May 1, Dee Chatani will join our staff here at CP. Dee has been my friend and occasional fishing partner for over 20 years and I, like others who know him, respect Dee as one of the most knowledgeable and gifted fly anglers you’ll find. Dee has been a full time guide on the Bow since 1987 and owner/outfitter of Trout Chasers River Company since 1998. Additionally, Dee was the manufactures sales representative for companies such as Sage, Scientific Anglers, Idylwilde and Waterworks Lamson for nearly two decades. His friendly, helpful manner combined with his product knowledge, and fishing experience makes him an invaluable addition to our team.

Dee will continue to guide through the summer months with Country Pleasures/Trout Chasers and for the balance of the year, you’ll find him in the shop, eager to talk fishing.

I am very excited Dee is joining us. When you get a chance, please drop by the shop and join me in welcoming him to CP.

Mike Gifford
Country Pleasures Flyfishing

• 2 weeks later...

My first fly fishing trip ever was with Dee in October coming up on 4 yrs ago. I'll remember that trip forever, it changed the way I fish. I caught a fish on a streamer on my 3rd or 4th cast. I commented at the time "that fish committed suicide!"

Great guide, CP is luck to have him!