Fly Fusion Forums

Loop Spey Clinics And Private Tuition

Whistler

As some of you already know I will be out in Alberta from May 1-9. I am doing some demos and lessons in Lethbridge at the start of the trip.I will be in Calgary from May 5-9 doing both private and group lessons.

LOOP Spey Clinics are scheduled for Friday May 8th and Saturday May 9th. Loop pro staffer and local legend Maxwell Robinson will be assisting me with both of these classes. Price will be $150 + gst and class size will be limited. These clinics will start at 10am and run until around 5pm.

I will be available for private lessons(single hand and spey) throughout the day on May 5, 6 and 7th. Private lessons are $60+gst per hour or $40+gst per person per hour for groups of 2 or 3.

Please give me a call at 1-888-822-3474 if you require more info or would like to reserve your space. I can also be reached directly on my cell at 604-905-9694.

loooking forward to getting out on the water with you guys

Brian Niska

bniska@whistlerflyfishing.com

Some more info Saturdays class will be for casters with some experience and Fridays class will be for beginners. I still have a few spaces for both days as well as some slots for privates. I am back in the shop all day today so give me a call at 1-888-822-3474 if you would like more info or to sign up.

Brian

Hey Brian,

Would you like me to volunteer to transfer over to that one, if you run it? If it makes it easier for you to teach I can do that!

-Brian

There is a chance of another beginner spey class available on Sunday May 10th. Please call 1-888-822-3474 for more info.

Brian

I just wanted to let you Calgary guys know that you can't go wrong taking in a group class from Brian or better yet a private lesson. No matter how good you think you are I think he can help everyone in one way or another, he helped a lot of people and opened quite a few eyes at our conclave on the weekend. He is so giving in his time that his one hour presentations turned into two hours as people were watching others instantly improve. And if your not into that two-handed stuff he is one sweet single handed caster.

Two of us, both beginners, took a private Spey lesson from Brian last evening and enjoyed every minute of it.

Brian definately knows what it's about and likes what he's doing, making the time on the water very enjoyable. :clap:

I'm a firm believer that if you want to learn to cast (any discipline) the best way is to have someone teach you the fundamentals and Brian does that very well. :bow:

Thanks Brian :peace:

BK