Fly Fusion Forums

Ya Right Telus Doesn't Sell Information

So...I've had the same cell phone # for about 5 years now...maybe longer but that's all my memory seems to recall. NEVER had a telemarketer call at all on my phone. Other than people who I've given my # to, I've not received any calls from people I didn't know.

Then I had to switch my plan (kept the # the same) to my company's corporate plan so they could start paying my bill and all of a sudden, lo and behold, about 4 days after switching it I started to get telemarketer calls. The free cruise one, the extended warranty one, the credit card insurance one. Got one again this morning. I call BS when they say they don't sell your information cuz this is too much of a coincidence. I'd love to know who/what they do. Because when I switched from personal account management to corporate it all changed.

My cell also has 2 different landlines call forwarded to it, it's gotten to the point where if I don't recognize the call display leave a message I'll get back to you. I'm gettin tried of pushin 7s

I fell for calling the "do not call list" number for cell phones....which was really just a way of compiling a bunch of cell numbers and now I get those crap calls all the time...but ya, call display helps! Oh, and I say hello only once, clearly, if I don't hear anything, I just hang up.