Fly Fusion Forums

Stream Watch Auction

Hey Guys and Gals.......

I know Toolman is working on getting this year´s auction going and it´s partly my fault that we´re late off the mark......We had a major setback earlier with some concern as to whether the program would have enough funding to go forward so everything was delayed......While we have not yet received confirmation, there is a high likelihood that we will get $75.000 on a matching grant basis through Añberta Lotteries........(don´t even ask, as it´s toooo complicated to explain)........At any rate, Stream Watch needs to raise $75,000 from other sources for our matching part so the auction will be VERRRRY important.......We are already a good ways towards our $75K goal with some funds from last year and committments from TU etc.........The really good news is that if all the funding comes togeher we will be able to put a second officer in the south on the Castle-Carbondale drainage.........Sooooooooo. get your donations and wallets ready for the auction and let´s try and break last years record.......

• 3 weeks later...
We're working on it. Hopefully we will get it going very soon.

We have Jeff Cox, our student officer from last year returning again............Anything happening on the auction front, Toolman??

We have Jeff Cox, our student officer from last year returning again............Anything happening on the auction front, Toolman??

I guess I should get this rolling. I'll get something up on the weekend.

Now we need folks to help by donating items/services to auction off.

Please send me a pm if you have anything to contribute to the StreamWatch auction.

Our goal is to surpass last years total of $10,000, so dig deep and give with your heart.

Cheers,

Greg